Technology Use Tutorials and Videos For Students
AISD students and families and team members can now check the status of our systems including Blend, SeeSaw, AISD Portal and more!
Connection Difficulties? Check AISD Systems Status
Open this document in a new window.
A Handbook for Blend and Seesaw
Play or navigate through slideshow below.
AISD Handbook for Blend and Seesaw
Student Tutorial Videos
Caregivers can support students with their digital tools by sharing the answers contained in these tutorial collections. Students can see reminders on how to access the Portal or BLEND, join a Zoom online meeting, fix their Google account or troubleshoot some of the issues that they may see when using their Chromebook.
Essential How-To Video Guides for Students
Essential How-Tos for Students at the Beginning of the Year
- Navigating AISD Tech Systems
- Canvas (BLEND)
- Chromebook Tips
- Technology Troubleshooting
Select from the list below to play tutorial videos and open document resources.
Navigating AISD Tech Systems
- Log into Austin ISD Portal and organize the dashboard. Contact your teacher for information about how to login.
- Access student email
- How to check your grades/schedule on Frontline: (English) (Spanish)
Using Canvas (BLEND)
- Access Canvas
- Organize courses and dashboard
- Use the To Do List, List View, and Organize your Calendar
- Set notification preferences for important reminders
- Send and receive messages
- Submit different types of assignments
- Reply to a discussion post
- View Speedgrader feedback from your teacher
- Full Canvas (BLEND) Student Guides (English and Spanish)
Using Zoom as a Student
iPad Tips (PreK-2nd grade)
- Organize your tabs
- How to clear/close open apps
- How to access BLEND (Canvas), Seesaw, and other apps (English) (Spanish)
- How to access BrainPop on an iPad
- How to sign into a your Google Drive