Partnerships in Austin ISD
Partnerships are two-way, mutually beneficial relationships between Austin ISD and other entities that ultimately
benefit our students and families. From after-school and summer programs to mental health services, we are
committed to working together to improve the educational outcomes of our students.
Austin ISD service providers benefit through their ability to access:
- AISD students at a mutually convenient location;
- AISD facilities, with facility use fees waived or reduced to the extent possible;
- Support for grant seeking efforts (e.g., support letters, collaborative planning, data for proposals, etc.);
- Demographic and outcomes data on their participants;
- Opportunities for special recognition; and/or
- Various collaborative opportunities that might support the strategic visions of both entities.
Youth Mapping System
Youth Mapping System (YSM) is an inventory of programs that serve children and youth. It is Austin ISD's way of
knowing which community service providers are serving students at AISD campuses and community-based locations.
Users can search for services using a comprehensive set of filters, including age, grade level, service category, zip
code, campus, after/in school, summer programs, etc. Look for the apple icon to identify which service providers
are current AISD partners.
Partnership Process for Service Providers
Partnership Feedback Sessions
Twice a year, partners have an opportunity to hear updates, ask questions and provide feedback on the processes and systems for district wide coordination of partnerships.
Missed the last Partnership Feedback Session? View the notes from the December 2018 meeting.
If you’d like to become a partner or have questions, please contact Juliana Castillo.