- About AISD
- District 6 Vacancy
- AISD 2016 Trustee Elections
- Trustee Boundaries
- Board Policy
- Finance Reports for Elected Trustees
- Finance Reports for Former Trustees
- Finance Reports for Candidates
- Finance Reports for Candidates not Elected
- Finance Reports for Specific-Purpose Committees
- Board Webcasts
- Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code
- Legislative Issues Affecting Austin ISD
- School Finance Litigation
- 2011 Redistricting
The AISD Board of Trustees wants to hear from you. Take a minute to learn how to share your comments and opinions directly with the trustees before they vote on important issues.
The board votes on items at its regular meetings, usually scheduled for the fourth Monday of each month at 7 p.m., unless otherwise indicated. Board meetings are held at the Carruth Administration Complex, 1111 W. Sixth St., Room B-100. All board votes are also streamed live on AISD.TV and the district's website.
Here are some options you have to share your comments and opinions directly with the AISD trustees:
1. Speak at Citizens Communications, scheduled before every regular board meeting. You have up to two minutes to speak if you sign up ahead of time. Click here to learn more about Citizens Communications.
2. Send the board an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Fill out the form below and the board will get your comments automatically after you submit.
You can click here to review available agenda items with detailed information about the scheduled actions. Agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the start of the scheduled meeting.