From 2013 to 2017 the state accountability system was composed of four indexes:
- Index 1 – Student Achievement,
- Index 2 – Student Progress,
- Index 3 – Closing Performance Gaps, and
- Index 4 – Postsecondary Readiness.
Campuses were required to meet targets on Index 1 or 2 and 3 and 4 in order to meet state standards. Districts and campuses were assigned the following rating labels based on the performance index accountability system:
- Met Standard – met performance index targets
- Met Alternative Standard – met modified performance index targets for alternative education campuses and districts
- Improvement Required – did not meet one or more performance index targets
- Not Rated – not rated for one or more reasons as outlined in the TEA Accountability manual
- Not Rated: Data Integrity Issues – not rated due to questions/concerns about the accuracy and/or integrity of performance results
The following reports are available below for each campus: Accountability Summary; Index Calculations and Data Tables; Distinction Designations; and System Safeguards.