As part of AISD's efforts to increase the level of transparency and community engagement in the budgeting process, the District is committed to providing essential financial information that can be viewed here at any time.
School District FIRST Ratings (Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas)
The state's school financial accountability rating system, known as the School Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas (FIRST), ensures that AISD, as well as other public schools are held accountable for the quality of their financial management practices.
- District Rating Detail (Comparative Data)
- 2020-21 AISD Rating
- 2019-20 AISD Rating
- 2018-19 AISD Rating
- 2017-18 AISD Rating
- 2016-17 AISD Rating
- 2015-16 AISD Rating
- FY2023 Adopted Budget Summary, Per Pupil, and Reconciliation (PDF)
- FY2023 Recommended Budget
- Small Group Board Budget Meeting, June 15, 2022 - Q&A
- Austin ISD FY2023 Recommended Budget Supplemental Data
- FY2022 & FY2023 Campus Info and Initial Resource Allocations - Elementary Schools
- FY2022 & FY2023 Campus Info and Initial Resource Allocations - Middle Schools
- FY2022 & FY2023 Campus Info and Initial Resource Allocations - High Schools
- FY2022 & FY2023 Campus Info and Initial Resource Allocations - Special and Satellite Campus
Below are official budget books for current and past fiscal years.
- FY2022 Official Budget
- FY2021 Official Budget
- FY2020 Official Budget
- FY2019 Official Budget
- FY2018 Official Budget
- FY2017 Official Budget
- FY2016 Official Budget
- FY2015 Official Budget (Short Version)
- FY2015 Official Budget
- FY2014 Official Budget
Check Registries show every check paid out (with exception of payroll checks), to whom, the amount and the description of what the money was used for by fiscal year.
Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports
The Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports are compiled by Austin ISD and provide information concerning the financial condition of the District to the Board, citizens of the District, representatives of financial institutions, rating agencies and other interested parties.
- FY2022 ACFR
- FY2021 ACFR
- FY2020 ACFR
- FY2019 ACFR
- FY2018 ACFR
- FY2017 ACFR
- FY2016 ACFR
- FY2015 ACFR
- FY2014 ACFR
- FY2013 ACFR
Independent audit reports are done each fiscal year to ensure the financial statements of the district are free from material misstatement.