Technical Support for the Austin ISD Community
- Call 512-414-9187; support is available weekdays from 7 a.m.–5 p.m. Or email us.
- Submit a parent support form. The form is received by our help desk and will be assigned to one of our specialists, who will contact you.
- Take your assigned device to your campus during regular school hours. No at-home support will be provided at any time.
- Call 512-414-4357; support is available weekdays from 6:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Outside of that time, an automated phone system will create a voice help ticket.
- Submit a student support form.
Note: Prior to submitting a help desk ticket or taking the assigned device to the campus technical support location, it is the student’s responsibility to back up any data, information or other files stored on the assigned device.
- By phone: 512-414-8324
- Phone support is available Monday-Friday from 6:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: From within the AISD network, type 'help/' in the browser's address bar to submit a help desk support ticket. Please keep in mind you will be required to log in using your AISD credentials.