Resources & Support
Austin ISD distributed the following to provide information, resources and support to our AISD community.
- AISD Board of Trustees resolution to create safe environments for all students
- AISD superintendent's letter about refugee, immigrant and school resources
- AISD guidelines for employees about distributing information
- AISD teacher guidelines for supporting immigrant and refugee students
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid
AISD Translation and Interpretation Team
The Translation and Interpretation Team facilitates communication in a language that students and families can understand. The team provides resources to staff and school personnel to improve the delivery and quality of translation and interpretation services; deliver timely and quality translation and interpretation services; and create a general awareness of the importance of quality translation and interpretation services.
Language Line Solutions, which provides interpretation in more than 200 languages, offers over-the-phone conferencing and is available to all campuses. If your campus does not have a customer service liaison and needs access to this service, please contact the Translation and Interpretation Department at 512-414-4581 or firstname.lastname@example.org.