To provide excellence in customer service, training, resources, maintenance and best practices in website technology, while ensuring the district websites are user-friendly, up-to-date, accessible and consistently branded. (View the district branding & style guide).
To develop, maintain, update and oversee all district-hosted websites, including AISD campus websites, and technically support the district’s social media accounts. In addition, provide website accessibility resources and content management system training.
- Development of menus, forms, pages, blocks, tables, banners, styles and page layouts.
- Department website builds and best practice recommendations for layout and content.
- Creative services for logos, icons, charts, images and banners.
- Content updates for staff members without website edit access and assistance for those with access.
- Maintenance and security updates for district and campus websites.
- Custom web development services (with department head approval and advanced notice):
- Custom Drupal templates
- Custom coding for interactive website features
- Social media feeds
- Custom forms
Staff Training Sessions
- Drupal Content Management System Training for approved website content authors
- Document Accessibility Training
- For technology assistance with passwords, email support, BLEND, AISD Cloud (parent, student, staff), AISD Career website, online software, or other non-website technical issues, call the Help Desk at 512-414-8324 or submit a question online.
- Families can also use the Parent Cloud tech support email for assistance or submit a parent support form. The form is received by the Help Desk and will be assigned to a specialist who will contact the parent or guardian.
- AISD staff can submit a HEAT ticket.
- For district website assistance (broken links, updates, website forms, content errors, typos, assistance searching for content, etc.), email email@example.com. Please copy and send us the broken link or the location of the broken link in the email.
- To learn more about AISD campus websites, to request a campus website build or for campus website support, contact Ruben Ruiz.
- For website accessibility questions, department content strategies and updates or website design services, contact Lori Baugh.
- For custom web development services, or to become a CMS website author, contact Web Services Manager Camille Lochet.
- For construction management, HUB, FMP, sustainability or bond website support, contact Joan Williams.