Notice: This Committee is Currently Inactive
Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee (FABPAC) Inactive as of December 3, 2020
Section One. Purpose. The Board of Trustees appoints citizens to the Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee (FABPAC) to evaluate capital improvement needs of the district and to provide recommendations to the Board of Trustees on long-range facilities planning; amendments to the Facility Master Plan; and the scope of work and timing of future bond programs.
Section Two. Responsibilities. To accomplish its purpose, the Committee shall have the following responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations on long-range facilities planning and amendments to the Facility Master Plan;
- Evaluate current use of district facilities and review critical needs, including overcrowded and under enrolled schools;
- Evaluate technology, transportation and unmet facility needs;
- Refer potential boundary changes needed to optimize the use of district facilities to the Boundary Advisory Committee for consideration;
- Engage the community in dialogue regarding long-range facilities and capital improvement needs in support of the district's strategic plan;
- Assist district-wide community outreach efforts to increase public awareness of the facilities planning process, capital improvement plans and proposed bond programs;
- Develop recommendations for long-range capital improvement needs;
- Develop facilities modernization plans;
- Evaluate tax impact and long-term investments of taxpayers; and
- Develop recommendations for the scope of work for potential future proposed district bond program(s).