Tuition-Based Pre-K3 and Pre-K4
What are the benefits of Tuition-Based Pre-K?
- Taught by certified teachers specialized in working with young children
- Child-centered, hands-on learning experiences
- Develops children physically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally
- Full-day, Pre-K for four year olds (7:45 a.m.–3 p.m.). Please contact the campus for actual bell times.
What is the cost of Tuition-Based Pre-K?
Tuition will be auto-drafted on the following dates but are subject to change:
Where will my child attend Pre-K?
- A family may choose to apply to any campus in Austin ISD that offers Tuition-Based Pre-K.
- If the selected campus is not the zoned home school, a transfer must be requested. Find Your School based on home address.
- Download transfer application available in English and Spanish.
- If the campus is frozen, the transfer application will be subject to all the provisions of the AISD Transfer Policy.
- If the transfer is approved and the campus is not frozen to transfers at kindergarten, a child may remain at that same transferred campus to the highest grade level offered.
- If the PK transfer is approved but the campus is frozen to transfers in Kindergarten, your child will either return to their home school for Kindergarten or you may choose to apply for another transfer which will be subject to all the provisions of the AISD transfer policy.