- EAP Home
- EAP Información en español
- About EAP/AWP
- Employee Wellness Program
- Dealing with Crisis & Trauma
- Financial / Legal Guidance
- Suicide Prevention
- Safe Ride
- Personal Growth
- Supervisor/Administrators Resources
- Employee Disaster Relief Fund
- AISD Resources
Life is filled with challenges and frustrations. Dealing with difficulties on the job or with family members; facing personal challenges, such as stress, depression, anxiety, and substance abuse; and, handling financial or legal issues, are just a few of life's speed bumps.
Most of us try to solve these problems on our own but sometimes we need a helping hand; someone to talk to for guidance, to vent, to explore options, to share concerns, or to calm our fears.
Through a local non-profit organization, Alliance Work Partners, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL benefit for all AISD employees and eligible family members.
Check out this video clip for an overview about the Alliance Work Partners and what resources are avilable to you or contact AISD Employee Wellness and Assistance Coordinator Melody Carlton if you would like more information or have questions.
For additional information or assistance, please feel free to contact:
For direct assistance:
Alliance Work Partners, EAP Provider
Toll Free 800-343-3822
Teen Line 800-334-8336
- Call to request routine appointments, to speak with a live counselor, or for urgent requests for help
- If in life-threatening situation, call 911
- Spanish speaking intake and counselors available