State, Federal & Private Accountability is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with federal, private and state entitlement grants, including regulations pertaining to Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) and Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
- Disseminating grant and funding announcements
- Assisting in securing required information for grant development
- Reviewing and processing grant requests from departments and campuses
- Training campus and department bookkeepers and administrators on effective grant compliance and management
Our vision is to meet all state and federal compliance standards that provide all students a high quality education.
Our mission is to support connecting campus and district initiatives and priorities through ethical, equitable and fiscally responsible management of all district funds entrusted to our department.
- Clarity in Communication
- Timely Dissemination of Information
- Fiscal Responsibility in Grant Management and Compliance
- Modeling Successful Team Collaboration
- To Be Audit Ready, Every Day
- Provide technical assistance and support to administrators/teachers related to the programmatic and budgetary compliance on:
- Title I, Part A (Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged)
- Title I, Part D (Neglected and Delinquent)
- Title II, Part A (Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting)
- Title III, Part A (ELA)
- Title III, (Immigrant)
- Title IV, Part A (Safe and Drug Free Schools and Communities)
- Private/Non Public School Federal Grants
- All City, State, Federal, and Private funding
- Support bookkeepers, central office staff, and office managers in relation to grant management
- Assist with Campus Improvement Plan (CIP) development, Explanation of Expenditures, and compliance forms.
- Liaison to private schools implementing state and federal requirements