Special Education Advisory Committee
The AISD Special Education Advisory Committee is a long standing committee of over 15 years composed of teachers, principals, business representatives, community representatives, and parents of students who receive special education services. The purpose of SEAC is to assist AISD administration, parents, and Board of Trustees to support students with special needs.
Special Education Advisory Council Members 2017–18
- Dr. Lance Kinney, Parent, Co-Chair
- Maria Hernandez, Business, Representative
- Chad Johnson, Parent
- Chris Masey, Parent
- Vacant, General Education Teacher
- Enrique Trejo, Parent
- Eric Oyler, Parent
- Jolene Sanders, Parent
- Candance Aylor, Parent
- Christina Erickson, Special Education T.A.
- Heather Merritt, Special Education Teacher
- Raul Sanchez, Webb Middle School Principal
- Angelo San Segundo, Wooten Elementary Principal
- Dr. Jean Bahney, Executive Director of Special Education
How can I become a member?
To apply for membership, fill out the standard membership application that is provided in the District Advisory Bodies section.
Dr. Jean Bahney
Executive Director of Special Education