Standard Application Form for Service on District Advisory Bodies

This application form relates to service on district advisory bodies. Please contact a campus if you are interested in serving on a campus advisory body or in a campus organization.

Your Primary Residence

Is the above residence within the boundaries of AISD (Please select one of the following):

The following criteria apply to certain membership categories:

  • Parents must live within the district, and must be a custodial parent or guardian of a student currently enrolled in a district school. Parents may not also be AISD employees.
  • Community members must live within the district. Community members may not also be parents or AISD employees.
  • Business representatives need not live or work within the district. Business representatives may also be parents.

Based on the above criteria, please select ANY of the following that pertain to you:

I am the parent or guardian of a student currently enrolled in an AISD school
      If so, please identify the school(s):

      If you indicated above that you are a parent, please check any of the following that apply
      to you:

          I am a parent of an English Language Learner
          I am a parent of a student receiving Special Education Services

I am a student currently enrolled in an AISD school
      If so, please identify the school:

I am currently an employee of AISD
      If so, please identify your title and location:

I am a business representative who is interested in AISD
      If so, please identify your business:

I am none of the above, but I am a community member who is interested in AISD

Please select ANY of the following AISD advisory bodies on which you would like to serve:

Standing Advisory Bodies
(Standing advisory bodies meet permanently on a regular basis.)

Boundary Advisory Committee (BAC)
Budget and Finance Advisory Committee (BFAC)
Community Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC)
Career and Technical Education Advisory Committee (CTEAC)
District Advisory Council (DAC)
Dyslexia Support Committee (DSC)
English Language Learner Advisory Committee (ELLAC)
Environmental Stewardship Advisory Committee (ESAC)
Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee (FBPAC)
Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC)
School Health Advisory Council (SHAC)

Note that SHAC members are required to be on a subcommittee. Please check ANY of the following SHAC subcommittees areas in which you are interested:

Family/Community Involvement
Nutrition Service
Physical Education
Health Education
Social Services/Emotional Wellness
Health Services
Safe and Healthy School Environment
Staff Wellness

Ad Hoc/Periodic Advisory Bodies
(Ad hoc advisory bodies are formed for a particular purpose and meet for a limited time, and are discontinued when their work is completed. Periodic Advisory bodies also formed for a particular purpose, but on a recurring basis as needed.)

Ad Hoc/Periodic Advisory Bodies That Are Currently Active

Calendar Task Force (CTF)
Budget Stabilization Task Force (BSTF)

Ad Hoc/Periodic Advisory Bodies That Are Not Currently Active But May be Reformed in the Future

AISD recognizes and supports the concept of balanced representation in regard to filling vacancies on district advisory bodies. To this end, every effort is made to appoint members who represent the diversity of our community.

Please provide the following information about yourself:

Note: A vacancy may not currently exist on the advisory body or advisory bodies you indicated, but this application will be kept on file for two years. If after that time you are still interested in serving on an AISD advisory body, please resubmit your application. Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee selection for service, but the application will be considered.

Please note that information provided on this form is subject to Open Records requests, and may be used in district reports related to advisory bodies.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Mr. Joey Crumley at 512-414-9961 or