The Office of Accountability and Assessment is responsible for the collection, validation and reporting of all assessment, student, staff and financial data. The office includes the following areas:
- Systemwide Testing coordinates the security, administration and processing of state and federally-mandated assessments.
- Campus & District Accountability provides campus and district leaders with student performance data to gauge progress; inform good decision making; and target assistance for students, teachers, and schools.
- Department of Research & Evaluation staff work with program staff throughout the district to design and conduct formative and summative program evaluations.
- State Reporting is responsible for the submission of data reported through the Public Education Information Management System, PID Enrollment Tracking and Texas Records Exchange systems.
- Benchmark Assessments Department coordinates the development and implementation of the district benchmark assessment program.
Accountability and Assessment
4000 S. IH 35 – 7th Floor
Austin, TX 78704
Ruth A. Young