Amplify Austin is the most impactful day of giving in Central Texas, raising over $69 million since 2013 for Austin area nonprofits. Last year’s campaign helped Austin Ed Fund – Austin ISD’s education foundation – raise nearly $27,000 to #AmplifyAISD students and teachers, and they will be participating again this year!
Amplify Austin Day 2021
Thursday, March 4 at 6 p.m. through Friday, March 5 at 6 p.m.
How can you get involved and make a bigger impact on Austin ISD?
1) Donate to Austin Ed Fund – Your contribution will impact grant programs that provide innovative projects and enriching opportunities for ALL Austin ISD students. Pre-schedule a gift now or donate during the 24-hour period at Austin Ed Fund's Amplify Campaign. Your gifts will be matched up to $10,000 by a generous donor.
2) Become a Fundraising Champion – Create a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) fundraising page on behalf of Austin Ed Fund to appeal to donors within your network and share your personal story of how Austin Ed Fund has impacted you. Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser Survey by Feb. 19.
- Go to Austin Ed Fund's Amplify Campaign and click the “Fundraise” button to create and customize a P2P fundraising page with your story.
- Check out Austin Ed Fund’s Amplify Fundraising Toolkit for tips on promoting your page.
- All P2P fundraisers will receive an Austin Ed Fund t-shirt if they raise $250 and an Amplify Austin t-shirt if they reach $1,000!
3) Spread the word – Share Austin Ed Fund’s Amplify campaign with family, friends, colleagues, and social networks, and encourage others to support Austin Ed Fund and Austin ISD.
4) Let’s get competitive - The AISD campus and AISD Central Office floor with the highest percentage of staff who donate to Austin Ed Fund will win a staff PIZZA PARTY! Be sure to enter your location (i.e. #Govalle Elementary or #6thfloor) when you donate online. ***For AISD staff only.
#AmplifyAISD #InvestinAISD #AmplifyATX #ILiveHereIGiveHere