AISD will host a series of community engagement meetings about the district's long-range facilities master planning process and to hear from our community.
We want to learn from you:
What it means to "reinvent the urban school experience"; and
What are the best ways to have conversations about the future of our schools?
Your feedback is important as the district begins a long-range planning process, including possible future bond programs that will serve our community.
District leadership, members of the Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee, project team consultants and district staff will be in attendance to listen and share the preliminary survey information, project timeline and objectives, and what you can expect as the district moves through this important process.
Meetings will be held in the cafeteria at each location:
- Bowie High School—9–11 a.m. April 30
- Sadler Means YWLA—1–3 p.m. April 30
- Allan Facility—11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. May 2
- Akins High School—6–8 p.m. May 3
- Lanier High School—6–8 p.m. May 4
Child care and Spanish interpretation will be provided at all meetings.
The survey is now open through 5 p.m. May 5 and is available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Click here to take the survey in English. You may also take the survey on your phone or other mobile device.
- Haga clic aquí para contestar la encuesta en español. También puede contestar la encuesta usando su teléfono, otro aparato móvil o una computadora.
- Khảo sát Tham gia của Cộng. Xin vui lòng điền bản góp ý bằng điện thoại bàn, trên điện thoại di động hoặc bằng máy vi tính.
You may also download the survey and print out a hard copy:
- Click here to download the survey in English.
- Click here to download the survey in Spanish.
- Click here to download the survey in Vietnamese.
Please return surveys to Lydia Venegas, Department of Facilities, 1111 W. Sixth St., Suite B320, 78703. You may also scan the survey and return it to email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation!