PLEASE NOTE—THE SURVEY HAS BEEN EXTENDED AND WILL NOW BE OPEN THRU 5 p.m., May 5.
Austin ISD is planning for the modernization of its school facilities, which may include future bond elections.
In conjunction with the community-based Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee, the district is committed to conducting an inclusive and broad engagement process that will include a series of community meetings, as well as online and phone-based participation opportunities.
We want to be able to reach as many of our community members and families as possible, so we want to find out: What's the best way for AISD to reach you?
Would you like to receive emails from AISD? Or do you prefer to get information in person at community meetings? How does social media factor in to your communications with AISD?
To collect all this information, we've created a short survey that we are encouraging everyone to take and share with others.
The survey is now open thru 5 p.m. May 5 and is available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Click here to take the survey in English. You may also take the survey on your phone or other mobile device.
- Haga clic aquí para contestar la encuesta en español. También puede contestar la encuesta usando su teléfono, otro aparato móvil o una computadora.
- Khảo sát Tham gia của Cộng. Xin vui lòng điền bản góp ý bằng điện thoại bàn, trên điện thoại di động hoặc bằng máy vi tính.
You may also download the survey and print out a hard copy:
- Click here to download the survey in English.
- Click here to download the survey in Spanish.
- Click here to download the survey in Vietnamese.
Please return surveys to Lydia Venegas, Department of Facilities, 1111 W. Sixth St., Suite B320, 78703. You may also scan the survey and return it to email@example.com. Surveys returned by mail must be postmarked by April 17.
Thank you for your participation!