Are you interested in a career as a bus driver, food production specialist or food service manager at an organization that offers competitive pay and benefits and values its employees? If so, Austin ISD wants to hear from you!
Please join us at our upcoming job fairs:
Both fairs are 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Compensation: Starting at $13.90 per hour
Minimum qualifications include:
- 21 years of age
- No record of DWI or convictions, acceptable driving record according to the Texas Department of Public Safety standards
- Completed online job application (computers available to applicants on-site)
- Candidates also must pass a physical examination, drug test and criminal background check.
Benefits for bus drivers and manager trainees include:
- Medical insurance
- Texas Teacher’s retirement
- Paid training
- Paid personal and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- AISD also offers a $400 signing bonus for new bus drivers (candidates will receive bonus after six months with no preventable accidents and no more than two absences).
Manager Trainee Compensation: Starting at $14.18 per hour
Pay for Substitute Food Production Specialists is $7.25 per hour. Substitute Food Production Specialists is a temporary hourly position with no benefits. Potential for promotion to regular status with wage increase and paid benefits.
Click here to apply online and be eligible for an on-site interview. For more information, call (512) 414-1714.