The FMP will outline the current status and future use of district facilities, guide the development of future capital improvements and supports planning for future bond elections. The public will have the opportunity to provide feedback on issues under consideration for inclusion in the FMP.
The meetings will be held:
- Tuesday, March 25, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Anderson High School Cafeteria, 8403 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX 78702
- Wednesday, March 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Eastside Memorial High School Cafeteria, 1012 Arthur Stiles Rd, Austin, TX 78721
- Tuesday, April 1, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Akins High School Cafeteria, 10701 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78748
- Wednesday, April 2, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Bowie High School Cafeteria, 4103 W Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78749
- Thursday, April 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Reagan High School Cafeteria, 7104 Berkman Dr., Austin, TX 78752
Several Board members may be at each meeting. The meetings will be posted as Open Meetings.
For further information, please visit http://www.austinisd.org/fmp.