Austin ISD will host regional meetings to gather public input on Facility Master Plan (FMP) development in March and April
The meetings will be held:
- Tuesday, March 25, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Anderson High School Cafeteria, 8403 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX 78702
- Wednesday, March 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Eastside Memorial High School Cafeteria, 1012 Arthur Stiles Rd, Austin, TX 78721
- Tuesday, April 1, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Akins High School Cafeteria, 10701 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78748
- Wednesday, April 2, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Bowie High School Cafeteria, 4103 W Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78749
- Thursday, April 10, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., Reagan High School Cafeteria, 7104 Berkman Dr, Austin, TX 78752
AISD staff and Board members will be present to obtain community input and feedback on FMP materials developed to date. The meetings are designed to be interactive, providing opportunities for share ideas among the public, AISD staff, and Board members. Meeting materials can be accessed by following the link below.
The Facility Master Plan (FMP) outlines the current status and future use of district facilities, guides the development of future capital improvements and supports planning for future bond elections. It is a living document and will be reviewed through a recommended review cycle.
The Board-approved Facility Master Plan Guiding Principles are:
- Health, Safety, and Security
- Academics and Co-Curricular Supports
- Protection of Financial Investment
- Optimal Utilization
- Equity in Facilities
- Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability
- Communication and Community Engagement
The FMP, the plan's guiding principles, and the FMP development process are explained in a presentation that can be accessed by following this link.
El Plan Maestro de Instalaciones (FMP), sus principios normativos y su proceso de preparación se explican en una presentación que puede verse al hacer clic en este enlace.