The Facility Master Plan (FMP) outlines the current status and future use of district facilities, guides the development of future capital improvements and supports planning for future bond elections. It is a living document and will be reviewed through a recommended review cycle.
The Board-approved Facility Master Plan Guiding Principles are:
- Health, Safety, and Security
- Academics and Co-Curricular Supports
- Protection of Financial Investment
- Optimal Utilization
- Equity in Facilities
- Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability
- Communication and Community Engagement
The FMP, the plan's guiding principles, and the FMP development process are explained in a presentation that can be accessed by following this link.
El Plan Maestro de Instalaciones (FMP), sus principios normativos y su proceso de preparación se explican en una presentación que puede verse al hacer clic en este enlace.