AISD team members and their families are invited to the kickoff celebration for the AISD Attendance Incentive Program. AISD created the program in partnership with University of Texas Athletics to recognize and reward excellence in attendance and to promote healthy living for all AISD team members.
Join us Friday, Sept. 14, at 8 p.m., when the Texas Longhorns Women’s Soccer team takes on Fresno State at the Mike A. Myers Stadium and Soccer Field. To attend the game, AISD team members must redeem their sports voucher at www.texassports.com. Each voucher is good for two tickets, and employees may redeem their voucher online through noon Friday.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Visit www.texassports.com.
- In the top right-hand corner, click “Buy Tickets.”
- In the left-hand column titled, “Buy Tickets,” click “Promo Code.”
- In the box, type in the Promo Code on the back of the voucher.
- An event page will open. Click “Fresno State” for this kickoff event.
- On the event page, type “1” or “2” to select the number of tickets. Click “Add to Cart.”
- An authentication page will open. Type the authentication code shown.
- On the shopping cart page, choose your delivery method – you may either pick up the tickets at the will call window or print them from your computer. We recommend you select “Print from home.” Then click “Checkout.”
- If you have previously purchased tickets from www.texassports.com, enter your e-mail address and password. If not, select option 3 and create a new account.
- When creating a new account, you only need to complete the starred areas. You DO NOT need to provide credit card information.
- Verify the account information on the next page.
- Click “submit payment” on the next page.
- You will see a final page with your purchase information. If you selected “Print from home,” you will receive an e-mail message with tickets in a PDF format. If you selected “will call,” you will receive an e-mail message with the receipt to bring with you to the box office to redeem your tickets.
- Bring your tickets or take your confirmation to will call to get your tickets.
Attendees may purchase parking passes online before each sporting event by visiting https://utparking.clickandpark.com/venues, and selecting Mike A. Myers Stadium. Discounted parking passes for the event are available online until 10 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13. For information on where to park, please visit the UT Soccer Fan Zone website.
Need more information?
To learn more about the program, watch a video of Superintendent Meria Carstarphen and UT Athletic Directors DeLoss Dodds and Chris Plonsky announcing the initiative at a press conference Sept. 10.
If you have questions or have not yet received a voucher, please call the Office of Educator Quality at 414-9834.
Be Healthy. Be Here. Be Hooked!