Online Health Risk Assessment - Know your Numbers and Know your Health Status!
Employees enrolled in the district's insurance plan, who complete their online HRA prior to Feb 1st 2017 will be eligible for a prize giveaways!
The results of your health risk assessment are completely confidential and will be accessible only to you as a benchmark for your current health status.
How to complete the HRA - 3 Steps is all it takes!
1. The First step to completing your HRA is to log into your Aetna Navigator Account. This account is not only useful for completing the HRA but also offers resources to help you better understand your benefits!
Click here to Log in or Register as a First-Time User
Once you are logged in to your Aetna Navigator Account,
2. From the menu on the left select "Take my Health Assessment."
3. From your Health Dashboard click on "Launch My Health Assessment" to begin
Questions? If you need help finding where to go for the Health Assessment you may contact the AISD EAP Coordinator - Melody Carlton (512) 414-2282
- See who's covered under your plan
- Get a bill breakdown
- Find network Doctor's who accept your plan
- Get digital ID cards
- Check balances in Health Savings Account or Health Funds