As AISD determines potential adaptations to the traditional district, campus, and teaching and learning operation models, staff may be asked to work remotely from their home. District departments are working collaboratively to develop technology guidelines, online modules and support for classroom instruction, and policies and procedures regarding telecommuting during this time.
Principals and department heads will determine which employees are able to complete their duties remotely. In certain circumstances the employee may be asked to telecommute from home or have a hybrid work schedule, working from home and their customary AISD worksite.
Please note: The district's priority is ensuring our staff are able to take care of themselves and their families. We understand that during this time, flexibility and adaptations to the telecommuting guidelines and expectations will need to be made on a case-by-case basis.
The AISD Technology and Professional Learning teams have developed great resources for setting up technology in your remote working space, hosting virtual TEAMS and ZOOM meetings, and a helpful checklist. Visit AISD Remote Worksite to learn more.
- 3/25/2020 - Telecommuting Guidelines and Responsibilities
- 3/25/2020 - Standard messaging for email and voicemail - Directrices de Telecomunicaciones
- 3/20/2020 - Laptop Request
- 3/20/2020 - HQ Access Request
- Tips on setting up your work space and being productive at home
- Tips for maintaining physical and emotional wellbeing