The Office of Human Capital wants to thank you for your commitment to our students, your creative and collaborative thinking, and your patience as we navigate COVID-19 and the adaptations to district operations.
Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff and students. We are committed to providing the support, tools and ongoing communication that you need to be successful. District departments are working collaboratively to ensure that all questions staff may have during this time are answered.
This page will provide resources and the most up-to-date information for our valued teachers and staff regarding district operations.
Departments are consistently working to provide updates to the questions our staff have most. For the most up to date information on Benefits and Leave, Workplace Safety and Protocols, Professional Learning, and more, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Have more questions that you don't see answered? Reach out to us! Let's Talk is an online tool that takes your questions and feedback and sends it directly to the appropriate staff members for follow up.
October 23, 2020: Beginning Nov. 2, we will continue to offer the option of remote learning and welcome all students who wish to return to campus back for on-campus learning. Students in middle and high school will receive more face-to-face instruction, which will involve physical transitions between class periods. See more.
Because new information is rapidly developing, and situations can change, we recommend the following for all AISD staff:
- Check your district email regularly.
- Utilize Teams, Zoom, Google Suite, and BLEND for district communication.
- Ensure you are subscribed to the districts’ email communication channels: SchoolMessenger and Constant Contact to receive district-wide messaging.
- Follow district social media channels: AISD Twitter, AISD Facebook, Human Capital Twitter
- Utilize our Let’s Talk! system for the fastest and most accurate response to questions you may have that are not available via our FAQ.
- Review safety protocols for online communication with students.
- COVID-19 EAP Resources Center: Revive EAP - COVID-19 Resource Center
- Centers for Disease Control resources for COVID-19
- SafeSchools campaign