Research and Reports
- Current research from the Department of Research & Evaluation in AISD on Social and Emotional Learning
- This article presents findings from a meta-analysis of 213 school-based, universal social and emotional learning (SEL) programs involving 270,034 kindergarten through high school students.
- A National Teacher Survey on How Social and Emotional Learning Can Empower Children and Transform Schools By Civic Enterprises with Peter D. Hart Research Associates
- This report summarizes student-level analyses conducted with the SEL Skills Survey and the Student Climate Survey to determine if a single measure of students' SEL skill acquisition and perceptions of school climate is possible.
- This longitudinal analysis of SEL in AISD seeks to answer the following question, do program outcomes improve more because of length of time in SEL or because of program implementation?
- This report, prepared in collaboration with the AISD Office of Innovation and Development (OID), summarizes the accomplishments of SEL in AISD from 2011-2012 through 2015-2016.