Career and Technical Education provides students with the academic knowledge and technical skills needed for secondary and post-secondary opportunities, skilled employment and active citizenship. Programs of study represent a recommended sequence of courses based on a student's interests, goals and aptitudes. Combined with a four-year plan of course work, students can utilize the programs of study in creating the framework for success.
AISD students enrolled in a coherent sequence of CTE courses may have the opportunity to earn an endorsement as well as industry-recognized certifications in the advanced or capstone courses.
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction/Manufacturing
- Arts, Audio Video Technology and Communications
- Business Management and Administration
- Education and Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation and Distribution
Please note: Not all certifications are available at every campus, and students may earn only part of the required experiences. Certifications may have an age requirement.