- At-Risk CACFP
- Clean Labels
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- District Charging Policy
- Food Truck
- Garden to Cafe
- Meal Applications
- Meal Prices
- Smart Snacks
- Special Dietary Needs
- Summer Food Service Program
- Temporary Food Event Permits
- Wellness Policy
- Contact Us
In an effort to provide a more efficient way to access all Food Service needs, effective for the 2017-18 school year, Food Services is transitioning to SchoolCafé, which will host the following:
Point of sale system in the cafeterias
Student meal accounts/prepayments
Meal benefit applications
Digital menus and mobile menu app
How can parents and guardians access their child’s meal account for the 2017-18 school year?
If a student has funds remaining at the end of the 2016-17 school year, they will automatically transfer from MySchoolBucks to SchoolCafé.
To view balances or add money to a meal account, a SchoolCafé account must be created by visiting www.schoolcafe.com.
- Once an account is created, the SchoolCafé mobile application can be downloaded on Apple and Android devices.
Through SchoolCafé, parents and guardians can make payments, view purchase history, receive low balance alerts, apply for meal benefits, submit verification paperwork and access school menus.
Resouces for setting up a SchoolCafé account:
- SchoolCafé Step by Step Guide shows how to:
- Create a SchoolCafé account
- Add a Student to your SchoolCafé account
- Add Funds to your students account
- Set up automatic prepayments
- More helpful SchoolCafé information can be found by signing into your account, or as a guest, and clicking "How-to & FAQs" at the top of the page at the link below:
- This page can also be accessed by clicking "Support" on the dashboard menu when you are logged in.