- At-Risk CACFP
- Clean Labels
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- District Charging Policy
- Food Truck
- Garden to Cafe
- Meal Applications
- Meal Prices
- Smart Snacks
- Special Dietary Needs
- Summer Food Service Program
- Temporary Food Event Permits
- Wellness Policy
- Contact Us
All Austin ISD breakfast & lunch menus for the 2017-18 school year are now available through SchoolCafé.
- Menus & allergens can be viewed online or by downloading the mobile app on Apple or Android devices.
- Create an account or "Sign in as Guest" and select campus to view menus.
- Menus can be printed by accessing SchoolCafé on your computer.
- Users can select their campus, choose to view a daily, weekly or monthly menu and then click "Print Friendly" to print at home.
- Elementary and pre-k campuses will continue to receive monthly printed menus that are delivered for distribution at each campus.
- Important Note: The"Make a Tray" feature is for your informational and tracking purposes only. This meal will not be used for meal ordering.
- A la carte/Smart Snack menus can be found here.
Pre-K Set Plate Menus:
Confirm with your cafeteria manager if your campus serves a set plate meal for Pre-K students.
Vegetarian entrees are available upon request.
For more information please contact: Ryan Cengel MS MA RD LD Austin ISD Nutrition & Food Services Dietitian
Phone: 512-414-0219 Email: email@example.com
Austin ISD Catering:
For more information about AISD Nutrition & Food Services Catering please contact: