- At-Risk CACFP
- Clean Labels
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- District Charging Policy
- Food Truck
- Garden to Cafe
- Meal Applications
- Meal Prices
- Smart Snacks
- Special Dietary Needs
- Summer Food Service Program
- Temporary Food Event Permits
- Wellness Policy
- Contact Us
|Click Here to Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals|
- Families are encouraged to apply for SNAP benefits to receive free meals for their students at school, and their family at home. Families that receive SNAP benefits are eligible for free school meals without submitting a school meal benefits application.
- Submit at SNAP application at: www.YourTexasBenefits.com.
- A new meal benefits application must be submitted each school year for those interested in participating in the free or reduced meals program.
- Online meal applications can be submitted by creating an account at www.SchoolCafe.com.
- Learn more about setting up a SchoolCafé account and how to apply here.
- Only one application is needed for an entire household.
- Students are permitted to receive meal benefits based on last year’s meal status only until October 2, 2017, or until a new meal application has been processed.
- New applications are available from the school office.
- Online applications are available in English and Spanish. Paper applications are available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Arabic, Burmese & Korean.
- Please call AISD Food Services (512) 414-0251 or contact AISD Refugee Services to arrange for a paper application.
- Don’t delay in completing this important document!
- To expedite the approval process of a new meal application, we highly recommend that families submit the information on-line.
Income eligibility guidelines are used in determining eligibility for free and reduced price meals administered by TDA (Texas Department of Agriculture).
Income eligibility guidelines can be found here.
For meal application assistance, you may contact one of the Austin ISD Nutrition and Food Services Business Support Specialists below:
|NAME||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|Tina Castillo (bilingual)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Edgar Larrea (bilingual)||email@example.com|