- Austin ISD currently has two Nacho Average Food Trucks within the District; a mobile food truck that rotates among Austin ISD high schools and a stationary truck at Anderson High School.
- The mobile Nacho Average Food Truck rotates to a different Austin ISD high school campus each day. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to view weekly schedules.
- The menus feature a variety of tacos at breakfast and globally-themed burgers at lunch. (Breakfast service may vary at campuses offering breakfast in the classroom.)
- Both food trucks serve reimbursable meals, just as a student would receive in the cafeteria.
- The expansion of Austin ISD's food truck program is through support from: Life Time Foundation, Whole Kids Foundation, Google and Austin Food & Wine Alliance.
Healthy, tasty meals for all with support from the Life Time Foundation.