Submit a Press Release
Would you like the good news about your school or students to be covered by the media? Would you like the media to come out to your school to cover an event? Let us help you send a media advisory or press release. It's easy.
- Only principals or departments can make a submission for press releases or media advisories.
- Parent and student groups or district advisory groups need to have a school or department submit information for media releases on their behalf.
- Third-party submissions need prior approval by the Media Relations Office.
- Content submitted will be reviewed and edited for style, format and appropriateness.
- The principal of the school or director of the department must approve their submissions before release.
- Please allow at least five (5) business days for final release.
For more information, contact the Media Relations Department at (512) 414-2414. Please do not call simply for a status of your request unless it has been more than five business days.