- Human Capital at AISD
- About Us
- Talent Acquisition
- Benefits at-a-Glance
- Employee Discount Program
- Meet Team AISD
- Why AISD
- Contact Us
Forms, Policies and Guides
The following is a list of helpful Human Resources forms for current AISD employees, organized by category.
Benefits forms can be found here: http://www.austinisd.org/benefits/plans
Employee Relations Forms
New Hire Forms
New Hire forms can be found here: Forms
Performance Management Forms
- Campus Administrator Appraisal Form (Word)
- Campus Administrator Appraisal Form Template
- Classified Appraisal Form (Word)
- Classified Appraisal Form Template (Word)
- Classified Discipline Form
- Classified Employee Performance Rating Guide
- Classified Evaluation Conference Guide
- Counselor Appraisal Form (Word)
- Counselor Appraisal Form Template (Download to desktop before filling out)
- Non-Tch Prof & Non-Campus Admin Appraisal Form
- Non-Tch Prof & Non-Campus Admin Appraisal Form Template
- Non-Tch Prof & Non-Campus Admin Appraisal Manual
- PDAS Appraisal Calendar 2013-14
- PDAS Formal Observation Dates 2013-14
- PDAS On-line Instructions
- PDAS On-line Teacher Orientation
- PDAS Teacher Intervention Form
- PDAS Teacher Self Report Form Template
- PDAS Teacher Tracking Chart
- PDAS Walk Thru Form Template
Planning on Resigning or Retiring
Employees planning on resigning/retiring from a position with the Austin ISD, will need to submit the request via the AISDcloud. Your request will be forwarded to your Supervisor and the Human Resources Department for processing.
- AISD Cloud (Please search for the Employment Resign/Retire tile and follow the instructions)
Retirement Forms (retire/rehires only)
Sub forms can be found here: http://www.austinisd.org/hc/substitutes
Policy/Regulation and Procedural Information:
Personal Days Not Allowed to be Taken
This is a reminder that the use of discretionary Personal Leave next to an official school holiday is prohibited by AISD policy DEC. Following are the remaining days that Discretionary Personal Leave may NOT be used in the 2017-2018 school year:
- Friday, November 17, 2017
- Monday, November 27, 2017
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017
- Tuesday, January 2, 2018
- Friday, January 12, 2018
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Friday, March 09, 2018
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- Friday, May 25, 2018
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Other Policy Limitations on the Use of Personal Leave:
- Personal lLeave may not be used on any day scheduled for a district-wide standardized test.
- A request for Personal Leave must be submitted two days in advance of the anticipated absence (except in extenuating circumstances).
- The use of Personal Leave is restricted to no more than three consecutive work days.
- Exceptions are rare. Consideration will only be given to once-in-a-lifetime events, such as the wedding of a close family member, graduation of a close family member, etc.
- Examples of events that will NOT be approved as an exception: Vacations, trips, cruises, personal choice events, etc.
Any exception must be requested in writing and approved in advance by BOTH: Supervisor/Prinicpal and the Human Resources-Leave Office (email@example.com).
Please contact the Leave Office at (512)414-0075 with any questions.