Parent Self-Serve is the portal that allows parents to view their child's schedule, attendance, and grades. In addition, parents can email teachers and set notification alerts if they want to receive emails when their child has been marked absent or has a missing assignment.
NOTE: Credentials for Parent Self-Serve are the same user ID and password used to access the Parent Cloud.
How Do I Access Parent Self-Serve?
- Parents must first log into the ParentCloud (my.austinisd.org) If you do not have a Parent Cloud account, download instructions on how to register (Spanish):
- Select the Parent Self-Serve tile in the Default row, and log in with the same credentials used to access the Parent Cloud.
The Parent Self-Serve is available in a mobile version on mobile devices:
- Parent Self-Serve Mobile
- Parent Self-Serve Mobile Spanish
- Parent Self-Serve Mobile Vietnamese
- Parent Self-Serve Mobile Arabic
- Parent Self-Serve Mobile Burmese
Messages from Austin ISD
Parents/Guardians can choose how to receive messages from Austin ISD that are sent by the District or Campus via SchoolMessenger and also from the teacher's gradebooks via Parent Self Serve. Below are instructions in PDF format that will guide you on how to set the types of messages you would like to receive: