- At-Risk CACFP
- Clean Labels
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- District Charging Policy
- Food Truck
- Garden to Cafe
- Meal Applications
- Meal Prices
- Smart Snacks
- Special Dietary Needs
- Summer Food Service Program
- Temporary Food Event Permits
- Wellness Policy
- Contact Us
Download our mobile app, SchoolCafé, to access all Food Service Needs.
By setting up one account, families can easily access the following:
- Manage student meal accounts / make pre-payments
- View daily menus, nutritional information and allergens
- Apply for free or reduced price meals
How can parents and guardians access their child’s meal account for the 2018-19 school year?
- To view balances or add money to a meal account, a SchoolCafé account must be created by visiting www.schoolcafe.com.
- Online payments are subject to a processing fee.
- Cash payments are accepted in the café 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
Resouces for setting up a SchoolCafé account:
The above documents demonstrate how to do the following:
Register and create a SchoolCafé account
Add a Student to your SchoolCafé account
Add Funds to your students account
Set up automatic prepayments
Set low balance alerts