Austin ISD's Employee Assistance Program
The Austin ISD EAP helps take care of the emotional needs of all AISD employees and our loved ones.
AISD wants our employees to be well, and sometimes that means needing services and resources to help maintain a balanced and well life.
All EAP services are available 24/7, and are 100 percent free and confidential for all AISD employees. Contact 1-800-962-9480 to access any of the EAP services.
Revive EAP gives employees access to the following services:
- Counseling Support: Attend four counseling sessions, per issue per year, with a licensed network professional at no cost. Talk to a counselor about stress, relationships, mood issues and more. Counseling sessions are available face-to-face, by phone or by televideo.
- Legal & Financial Support: Thirty-minute consultation with a licensed attorney, legal representative, or financial expert about issues such as estate planning, family and domestic issues, budgeting, credit and more. Employees may receive a 25 percent discount on any services needed longer-term.
- Daily Life Assistance: Let the EAP specialists help solve everyday issues and offer guidance with finding child care, care for older adults, home repair and improvement, household services, caregiver support and more.
- Online resources are available at www.reviveeap.com. Username: AISD, password: EAP.
Employee Disaster Relief Fund
The AISD Employee Disaster Relief Fund assists employees who experience a temporary emergency financial hardship because of a disaster or catastrophic event that is both unavoidable and unforeseen. Administered by the Benefits and Leave office, a maximum of $500 per family per year can be awarded.
The applicant must establish the following:
- Must be a benefits-eligible employee.
- Incident must be catastrophic, unavoidable and unforeseen.
- Employee must demonstrate a lack of resources.
To request assistance from the Employee Disaster Relief Fund, employees must read and fully complete the Request for Disaster Relief Assistance Packet and return it to the employee assistance programs coordinator in the Benefits Office, located at CAC, Suite E100. More detailed information about the fund is presented in the Frequently Asked Questions PDF.