During these meetings, AISD will present the Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee’s (FABPAC) FMP update, including updates on preliminary options, and receive feedback from the public. Each meeting will focus on a different vertical team, though anyone can attend any meeting.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call direct: 512-414-9595
Upcoming Meeting Locations
- January 24 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | McCallum HS – Cafeteria, Vertical Teams: McCallum & Special Campuses
- January 25 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Crockett HS – Cafeteria, Vertical Teams: Akins & Crockett
- January 26 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Garcia YMLA – Cafeteria, Vertical Teams: LBJ & Reagan
- January 31 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Martin MS - Cafeteria, Vertical Teams: Eastside Memorial & Travis
- February 1 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Burnet MS - Cafeteria, Vertical Teams: Anderson & Lanier
- February 2 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Gorzycki MS - Cafeteria, Vertical Teams: Austin & Bowie
- Download a flyer to hang in your facility. (Also availale in Spanish)
During Community Engagement Series #3, AISD will present the FABPAC's FMP update, including updates on preliminary options, and receive feedback from the public. The FABPAC will review and use public input as they continue to work with consultants to refine the FMP draft and eventually formulate recommendations to modernize our district over the next 20-25 years.
Food and refreshments will be provided along with childcare. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications via interpretation are provided upon request. Please call 512-414-9595 or email email@example.com if you need more information.
During the childcare portion of the meeting activities, Austin ISD will feature one of its FMP partners, Maker Kids Lab, which focuses on fun projects that inspire kids to grow their interests in science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM). Maker Kids Lab firmly believes that making for ourselves helps future generations lead the Maker Movement, merging fun with STEAM concepts in a friendly non competitive environment. Be sure to arrive early as there will be limited space for children to participate in the small group activity.
We look forward to seeing you at Community Engagement Series #3 events!