2017 Bond Open House–Austin HS
Austin ISD is hosting a series of informational open houses to learn more about the 2017 Bond and how it could affect each campus.
Meetings are 5:30–7:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, and are designed in a come-and-go format, with presentations at 5:45 p.m. and at 6:45 p.m.
A districtwide open house will be 11 a.m.–1 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 21, with presentations at 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
The schedule of open houses is:
- Oct. 3—Austin High School cafeteria
- Oct. 5—Crockett ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 10—LBJ ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 12—Reagan ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 17—Rosedale cafeteria, meeting for special campuses
- Oct. 21—Austin ISD Carruth Administration Center Board Room, districtwide meeting
Child care, light refreshments and simultaneous Spanish presentations will take place at all meetings. For campus-specific information, please visit our bond projects page and choose a school from one of the dropdown menus.