2020-2021 Pre-K Registration
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Austin ISD elementary schools will no longer host on campus registration for the spring of 2020. The spring registration process for the 2020-2021 school year is available online.
If you have questions, please contact your campus or look up your campus on the School Zone Finder.
Matriculación para prekínder de 2020-2021
Debido al brote de la COVID-19, las escuelas primarias del Austin ISD no estarán abiertas para matricular en los planteles durante la primavera de 2020. El proceso de matrícula de primavera para el ciclo escolar 2020-2021 está disponible en línea.
Si usted tiene alguna pregunta, favor de comunicarse con su plantel o busque su plantel en el School Zone Finder (Buscador de zona escolar).
Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 at Austin ISD
Austin ISD Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 are available for free for children who are eligible. We also offer tuition-based Pre-K for students who don't meet the qualifications for district-supported Pre-K. Not all AISD schools offer both Pre-K3 and Pre-K4, and not all offer tuition-based Pre-K. For a complete list, visit our locations page.
Eligibility for District-supported Pre-K
This free Austin ISD Pre-K program serves children who turn 3 (Pre-K3) or 4 (Pre-K4) by Sept. 1 of the current school year AND:
- have limited English proficiency, or
- qualify for free and reduced-cost lunch, or
- a child of active military parent, or
- a child of a parent who was injured or killed during active military duty, or
- who have been in the care of the Department of Family and Protective Services, or
- who are homeless or
- are the child of a person who received the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, a firefighter or an emergency medical first responder.
For information about tuition-based Pre-K, Please visit the Tuition-Based Pre-K at Austin ISD Page.
New students can be registered for the current school year at any time.
To enroll your student in the current school year, visit our online registration page.
To access the online registration system, an account must be created in the Parent Cloud, at my.austinisd.org. This applies to all new and returning students.
The following documents are required for registration:
- Current paycheck stub or SNAP eligibility documentation.
- Proof of residence, gas or electric bill, or lease agreement.
- Child’s official birth certificate or equivalent.
- Up-to-date immunization record.
- Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Child’s social security card, if the child has one.
For questions about Pre-K, please call 512-414-PreK.