The RAVE Program has undergone minor modifications in an effort to increase the profile of the program. These changes go into effect January 2, 2017.
- All submissions will be reviewed for customer service specific content. If a submission received is determined not to be customer service related, that nominee’s name will not be listed on the website.
- The names of all customer service related nominees will be listed on the website.
- A committee will select eight RAVE winners each month in the following categories:
- 1 – campus classified employee
- 1 – campus professional employee
- 1 – ES Area 1 employee
- 1 – ES Area 2 employee
- 1 – MS employee
- 1 – HS employee
- 1 – CAC classified employee
- 1 – CAC professional employee
- If there are no nominees in a particular category, additional winners from other categories will not be selected.
- Winners will be highlighted on the RAVE web page with short bios and a photo.
If you have questions, please contact Beverly Reeves, Administrative Supervisor, at (512) 414-9882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know someone who has made a significant and positive impact on customer service in AISD? Have you had an AISD employee make a special effort on your behalf by performing a remarkable or outstanding service? Has one of your co-workers exceeded expectations and helped make your job easier by treating you like their most important customer? If your answer is yes, we encourage you to acknowledge that person by taking the time to nominate him or her for a RAVE Award. We want to recognize those who exemplify the highest level of customer service in all interactions. All nominations will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be recognized the month following their nomination.