Facts and Figures
- Location: -
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $60,958,000
- Project Type: New School Construction
- Anticipated Opening Date: August 2022
- Planned Capacity: 800
- 2016/2017 Utilization: NA
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Educational Suitability Assessment
The new middle school will provide a facility to the Northeast Austin neighborhoods, with a planned capacity of 800 to meet the needs of this community. The new campus will follow the AISD vision of creating 21st-century learning spaces for students, incorporating flexible spaces allowing for collaborative, interdisciplinary, and project-driven learning.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- New School Construction
Published: Data is from the September 15, 2020, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
The new middle school will provide a facility to the Northeast Austin neighborhoods, with a planned capacity of 800 to meet the needs of this community. - 2017 Bond
Status: On Schedule Percent Complete: -
Expected Completion: July 2022
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Actuals||Commitments||Project Balance**|
|New Northeast MS||$60,958,000||$53,219,000||$1,484,541||$2,360,989||$49,373,470|
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Proposed Construction Schedule
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.