Facts and Figures
- Location: 7200 Bluff Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78744
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $118,000
- Year Built: 2014
- Building Area: 25,315 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 22 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The Southeast Bus Terminal was built as part of the 2004 Bond Program. It relieved congestion from the district’s other bus terminals and reduced travel distance for buses serving southeast Austin. It includes an administration building, a maintenance building, parking spaces and a fueling station.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Safety Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the January 26, 2021, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Financial Closeout Phase
Critical Repairs - Safety Improvements
• Safety Improvements Replace Fire Alarm notification devices in Bus Service Shop
Percent Complete: 90%
Note: Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Actuals||Commitments||Project Balance**|
|South Bus Terminal (New Bus Terminal)-Critical Facility Deficiencies||$52,000||$44,995||$2,520||$-||$42,475|
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.