Facts and Figures
- Location: 5101 E. 51st St.
Austin, TX 78723
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $137,000
- Year Built: 1991
- Building Area: 53,984 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 17 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The Service Center houses Austin ISD's building maintenance operations: air conditioning, refrigeration, building operators, carpentry, locks and hardware, electrical, electronics, energy management, environmental safety, facility condition assessment, grounds, housekeeping services, painting, plumbing, vehicle services and welding.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the September 10, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Renovations at Baker Center, Service Center
Baker Center: Installation of stairwell railing; exhaust fan Service Center: Installation of select ductwork, exhaust hood over work bench; replacement of controls system on air handling units; Improve site drainage near equipment. -2013 Bond Program
Percent Complete: 100%
Note: Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.