Facts and Figures
- Location: 3300 Jones Rd.
Austin, TX 78745
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $433,000
- Year Built: 1975
- Building Area: 19,122 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 11 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Saegert Bus Terminal was built in 1975. It has four permanent buildings on 10.6 acres. It includes an administration building, a maintenance building, bus parking and a fueling station. The terminal primarily serves students in south and south-west Austin.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
Electrical System Improvements
Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
- Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the January 26, 2021, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Schematic Design Phase
Critical Repairs - Electrical, HVAC
• Electrical System Improvements • Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
Percent Complete: 95%
Expected Completion: TBD
2013 Bond Contingency Approved
Roof Improvements to Saegert Bus Shop
Replace Paving at Saegert Bus Terminal and Burger Center
Repair and re-surface selected asphalt paving areas, including all paving work at Saegert Bus Terminal and all work at Burger Athletic Center except for northeast parking lot. Northeast parking lot at Burger was project 140053-BURGR, which is complete.
Percent Complete: 100%
Renovations at Saegert Bus Terminal
Overhead doors, restroom partitions, replace radiant heating system, 110v receptacles with 110v GFCI, building exhaust fans
Percent Complete: 100%
Note: Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Actuals||Commitments||Project Balance**|
|Saegert Trans Center-Critical Facility Deficiencies||$383,000||$331,389||$28,546||$19,829||$283,014|
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.