Facts and Figures
- Location: 1500 Barbara Jordan Blvd.
Austin, TX 78727
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $62,000
- Year Built: 2014
- Building Area: 116,305 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 4 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The Performing Arts Center is a state-of-the-art facility designed specifically to enhance the arts experience for each and every student and teacher in Austin ISD. The PAC is a districtwide facility that hosts band, orchestra, theater, dance, and visual arts performances. It has a 1,200 seat auditorium and a 250 seat blackbox theater.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Safety Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the September 15, 2020, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Project not scheduled
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Actuals||Commitments||Project Balance**|
|Performing Arts Center-Critical Facility Deficiencies||$18,000||$15,575||$1,641||$2,188||$11,746|
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.