Facts and Figures
- Location: 1500 Barbara Jordan Blvd.
Austin, TX 78727
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $62,000
- Year Built: 2014
- Building Area: 116,305 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 4 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The Performing Arts Center is a state-of-the-art facility designed specifically to enhance the arts experience for each and every student and teacher in Austin ISD. The PAC is a districtwide facility that hosts band, orchestra, theater, dance, and visual arts performances. It has a 1,200 seat auditorium and a 250 seat blackbox theater.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Safety Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
173260-GROUP: Urgent Roofing/Waterproofing Repairs at Various AISD CampusesWork is ongoing as needed at various campuses.
Complete: 80% Expect Completion: 1/15/20
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
|Performing Arts Center||$171,000||$81,325||-||-||$81,325|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Published: Data is from the August 13, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.