Facts and Figures
- Location: 5300 Crainway Dr.
Austin, TX 78724
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $10,000
- Year Built: 2003
- Building Area: 3,231 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 11 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The Noack Sports Complex, built as part of the district’s 1996 Bond Program, was dedicated in 2003. The complex includes fields for baseball, softball, football and soccer. The facility is located in northeast Austin near the Delco Activity Center and LBJ Early College High School.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the February 11, 2020, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Project not scheduled
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
|Noack Sports Complex||$10,000||$4,320||$4,425.25||-||$(-105)|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Published: Data is from the August 13, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.