Facts and Figures
- Location: 7105 Berkman Dr.
Austin, TX 78704
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $151,000
- Year Built: 1963
- Building Area: 59,005 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 20 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Nelson Field is located near Reagan Early College High School. The multiuse facility serves as home stadium for LBJ Early College High School, Anderson High School, Eastside Memorial High School and Reagan Early College High School. The stadium, built in 1963, has a capacity of 8,800 spectators.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the September 10, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Accessibility Renovations at Nelson Field, Anderson, Lanier, Clifton Center, & CACPhase 1: Nelson Baseball Field: Provide accessible seating at baseball field. Phase 2: Address TAS-identified deficiencies at CTE-related areas for 3 facilities (Anderson HS, Lanier HS, Clifton Center) - 2013 Bond Program
Percent Complete: 75%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.