Facts and Figures
- Location: 7105 Berkman Dr.
Austin, TX 78752
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $507,000
- Year Built: 1963
- Building Area: 14,890 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 7 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Nelson Bus Terminal is located near Reagan Early College High School. It is composed of an administration building, a maintenance building, bus parking and a fueling station. It has one permanent building on 6.6 acres. The 20-year-old terminal primarily serves north Austin students.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Electrical System Improvements
Floor and Ceiling Improvements
Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the June 14 2022, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Architectural Renovations, Electrical, HVAC, Improvements to Seal Building Envelope
• Electrical System Improvements • Exterior Repair • Floor and Ceiling Improvements • Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
Percent Complete: 95%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.