Facts and Figures
- Location: 7105 Berkman Dr.
Austin, TX 78752
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $507,000
- Year Built: 1963
- Building Area: 14,890 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 7 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Nelson Bus Terminal is located near Reagan Early College High School. It is composed of an administration building, a maintenance building, bus parking and a fueling station. It has one permanent building on 6.6 acres. The 20-year-old terminal primarily serves north Austin students.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Electrical System Improvements
Floor and Ceiling Improvements
Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the June 14 2022, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Architectural Renovations, Electrical, HVAC, Improvements to Seal Building Envelope
• Electrical System Improvements • Exterior Repair • Floor and Ceiling Improvements • Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
Percent Complete: 95%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
Multi Campus Project Status
2017 Bond Districtwide Financials
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.