Facts and Figures
- Location: 7105 Berkman Dr.
Austin, TX 78752
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $507,000
- Year Built: 1963
- Building Area: 14,890 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 7 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Nelson Bus Terminal is located near Reagan Early College High School. It is composed of an administration building, a maintenance building, bus parking and a fueling station. It has one permanent building on 6.6 acres. The 20-year-old terminal primarily serves north Austin students.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Electrical System Improvements
Floor and Ceiling Improvements
Heating and Air Conditioning Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the September 10, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Punch Out Phase
Urgent Replacement of Failed or Failing Mechanical Systems
Urgent Replacement of Failed or Failing Mechanical Systems at Various Campuses. - 2013 Bond / CSPM
Percent Complete: 25%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
|Nelson Bus Terminal||$507,000||$486,253||$133,847||$378,726||($26,320)|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.