Facts and Figures
- Location: 1301 Shoal Creek Blvd.
Austin, TX 78701
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $6,000,000
- Year Built: 1997
- Building Area: 31,880 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 11 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
|District Average - High School||
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
House Park, which opened in 1939, is an athletic facility the serves the entire district. It also operates as the home field for Anderson, Austin, Lanier and McCallum high schools. The site has hosted the annual Taco Shack Bowl between Anderson and McCallum high schools since 2001.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Press Box and Ticket Booth Improvements, Including ADA Accessibility
- Concession Area and Restroom Improvements
Published: Data is from the January 26, 2021, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Schematic Design Phase
Critical Repairs - Improve press box (ADA included), improve concessions and restrooms
• Press Box and Ticket Booth Improvements, Including ADA Accessibility • Concession Area and Restroom Improvements
Status: Percent Complete: 20%
Expected Completion: TBD
Renovations at House Park
Repair and re-surfacing of parking lot; general exterior and interior renovations at the stadium; plumbing and electrical renovations.
Percent Complete: 100%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Actuals||Commitments||Project Balance**|
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.