Facts and Figures
- Location: 4601 Pecan Brook Dr.
Austin, TX 78724
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $570,000
- Year Built: 2003
- Building Area: 60,294 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 44 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
Named for Dr. Exalton and Wilhelmina Delco, the Delco Activity Center is located in northeast Austin, near LBJ Early College High School. It opened in fall 2002 and provides facilities for competition in basketball, wrestling, volleyball, cheer-leading and dance as well as student musical performances.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Site Drainage Improvements
Technology: Network System Improvements
Published: Data is from the September 10, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Financial Closeout Phase
Repair Detention Ponds at Overton, Garcia and DelcoRepair Detention Ponds at Overton, Garcia & Delco. Road work at Overton. - 2013 Bond Program
Percent Complete: 50%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
|Delco Activity Center||$570,000||$426,557||-||-||$426,557|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.